Saturday, January 16, 2010

Updates.

Heys! (: It had been a hectic and tiring week. Also it was the best week of this year simply because teachers hardly come to class. Even if some did,we still have time to finish our homework in class. Cool huh. Tired because I gotta help doing chores. Other than that, I had been walking or cycling to tuition every twice a week. It ain't fun. I decided to go for the longer way instead of the short-cut to keep myself safe. Probably I wasn't keeping myself safe the whole of last year? Hmmm...

*
I have loads, yes loads of pictures to upload. But guess what? I'm lazy. Come to think about it, is there any point in doing all this things? Waste of time huh? Oh wells, I'll still do it. (: But yeah next round then!

*
Great. Mum and sis is going to Dubai. Some other part of the world. For me, I got to stuck in my study room. Annoying much. Don't worry I'll still miss you guys. (: After all, one week or rather 6 days past really fast right? yeah, very very fast. Sis.does.not.need.to.do.chores.there! sheesh.

*
Dioji the evil went for injection today. (: She was shaking, haha. Bought her a red collar there, cute. She dislikes it. She was trying to pull it out from her neck after 5 hours. -.- I know right, a bit slow to realize it was there. She really did look like she was a great swimmer when she did that action.

*
Its the very last year of schooling, hoping to make the best out of it. (:

*
Cheer is on. (; I'm gona have fun and yes it's gona be fun, well at least I hope..

*
Watching 'Marley and me' tonight for the second time. Sis said dioji is exactly like Marley, haha. Now you can picture it! Save your trip to my house to visit my dog, (you should know who you are that I'm referring to). You'll end up getting a scar. (: A present from her. Swe-et huh! But on second thought, yes I would like you to come, she would love your company. I would also love to see her having fun. (:


Okay. I got to go. Lets see when's the next time I'll blog. hah. Good night!


No comments: