Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm leaving in 3 days. Usually i'll start packing now, but too bad i'm not. I'll wait for Thrusday to come for me to pack. Can't wait to go. No actually I can. But anyways, I stayed up late that night to finish this Mary-Kate and Ashley book. haha. I love them when i was young. Gosh, one of the book cost RM 17.90 which I might only read it once. Because my parents love me too much, I manage to buy 17 books. haiya. what a waste. hehe.

After finishing 'Where Rainbows End' by Cecelia Ahern and 'PS I Love You' also by her. (they are a good book) :). I started to read their Graduation Summer-We can't wait, Never Say Good-bye, Two of A Kind and their Sweet 16 book. Honestly, I cried reading the Never Say Good-bye book. Haha. I know. Twice! I mean after I cried. I reread and cry again. LOL. Why did i cried over a Mary-Kate and Ashley book and not the PS I Love You book? I would wana share the page tht make me cry but too lazy to write it here. Go read kay?. The book is not for our age but there's no harm reading it. I can borrow you if you want. Haha. Okay. Byee.
Oh yeah, Man U won and Stoke City lost that day. The score is 5:0. Woohoo!. OKay. bye.

No comments: