Sunday, November 9, 2008

Latest news.

..about my life.

Friday:
  • Took my 1st guitar lesson. As some of you might know, i have finish my piano already. Well not exactly finish finish, but I consider it finish. hehe. Yay me!. So thats why taking guitar lessons. My fingers tip hurt a lot. Sad-nya. It went quite OK, just that I need to press a little harder. Which my fingers will hurt more. :'(
  • Little sis having chickenpox. Its a good thing having it now than later. So yeah..
  • Mum said that my cousin has the same ulser disease like me. Think its called foot mouth disease. Remember i have more than 10 ulsers?.yeah. He has it too. Probably we ate the same poisonous food. Btw, I have recovered. Thank God. :)

Saturday:

  • Watched football. Sadly, ManU lost to Arsenal. I'm currently a ManU fan. haha.

Sunday:

  • Went to BU carnival. For 5 minutes. Just to finish the coupon. Haha. I know we are suppose to spent our money there. But sorry lah, its raining. Thats why..

I think I'm just too tired to do anything. Tho I have enough sleep everyday. Probably is what you call lethargy. So anyway, goodnight. :)

No comments: