Friday, March 6, 2009

freeedomm.

Exams are oveerrrr!!!! :D Now i'm free, yes? YES! I can do like sooo many things I wanted to do before exams. So happy exams are freaking over! hmm.. about the results, I am so gona fail everything. Seriously, I thought BM was quite okay, and maybe was just aiming for a 'pass'. But then Soo HUi told me my class lots of people fail. And such a big possibility that it includes me, you know me as the not-very-smart in my class, or whatchu call the dumbest. so yes, i.might.fail.
Not only BM, add maths 100% fail, physics, chinese tooo omg chinese so hard and i dont understand what they want, moral maybe, and sejarah! like structure and essay i dont know how to do! People say Form 4 first term sure fail one, wth encouraging people to fail. So ANYWAY exams are ovverrrr.. so forget about everything thats done.
I seriously got no idea why, but the whole week of exam, i cried everyday single day. Yah, why arr? Im scared? No, i already know i might fail before even looking at the papers. Then wat? Tell me! Or is it me the one having uncontrolable tears? -.- sigh. very freaky you know.
******
Whats your problem? Seriously. Why can't you think first before saying those hurtful words of yours? Are you OKAY? YOu dont have to keep finding faults in me you know. You hurt me, did you know that? Its not that I want to hate you or something, seriously. I have heard a lot of people telling me stories about you but it doesn't mean I have to treat you differently. I still treat you as a normal friend of mine as I would like to find out myself about your personalities instead of other people telling me. So now you are the one making me feel bad. and you are making me to agree with what other people think about you. Do you yourself know or realize it? Seriously. you hurt me badly. i couldnt help it and cried. fullstop.
..i didn't want to..but. oh wells..
******
Yellow. Orange. Pink. Red. Baby blue. Blue. Purple. Green. Brown. Black.
Colours are preetty. They make you smile. :)
******
I am still addicted to Love Story. Taylor Swift is so awesome. :)
agree? :)
..only people like Bron Win wouldn't like it..
Do you know secretly She's a guy? Even her name sounds like it...
Right Bron? We discussed that already. hahaah :)
and you agreed! x)
******
Why emo when you can actually smile or laugh?
think I heard this from Bron.
She wasn't telling it to me okay!
******
Lord, I Love You. :)
...

No comments: