Friday, April 3, 2009

boohoo?

Its friday. :D which means I dont have to go to school tomorrow. How nice :) But, Im currently sick, and tired as usual. Homeworks are so damn a lot. Exams are over and its coming again. What a life.

I counted my sneeze just now. Lols. 9 of them continuously. -.- thats how sick I am, but I refuse to go to the doctor. I wouldn't wana take those eyer medicines. so disguisting.

I've been sniffing the whole of yesterday and today. How to finish my homework if I dont recover by tomorrow? Then I gotta do all my hw on Sunday. But. I couldn't finish my homework in one day laa. So many. Even tuitions have homework. Can you believe that? sigh. damn sad laa.
Anyway. I'm off to eat my supper. Then, I have to force myself to do 2 rumusan. ish. Finally, I can sleeeepppp. :D and leave the rest for tomorrow....

No comments: