Friday, April 17, 2009

Let's keep squirming!


This was suppose to be last week's post....

Okay. Relax. Breathe. Ready? Here goes...

Last Friday, Cecilia, Nallina and I were talking in the canteen. yes, talking. It was raining heavily. This Form 1 boy ran to the canteen, because he didn't enjoy the rain. :) nahh.. cuz he didn't wanted to get wet.

Once he reached the canteen, as the floor was too slipery, he sliped and fell backwards. ouch! The 3 of us were stunned. He was actually squirming on the floor, in pain you know! We didn't know what to do. To be honest, we knew, its to tell teacher laa. But the thing is that we didn't know whats really happening, although we witness the whole thing.

You know when something really happens, you'll go like '' Oh no! What am I suppose to do?'' that kind of thing, so we were like that that time. Not only us witnessing the whole thing, a gang of Form 3s are also there.

Well maybe those Form 3s are more alert, off they go to the staff room to tell teacher. 3 teachers came and helped......and the story goes on.....

So the lesson we have learn that day was:

NEVER RUN IN THE RAIN

Later, we continued our talk. Suddenly, I felt this ''thingy'' went into my shirt. I started shouting and shaking. The two looked at me as if I have nothing better to do. Of cuz they didn't know that something actually went into my shirt.

Therefore, I went to the toilet and check. GUESS WHAT? Its a freaking worm! Its so disgusting, thank God its very small. So the two were making their own 'moral of the story' , that is:

DON'T WEAR BRA

so it wont stuck there or something -.-

This is the worst part,

After done 'toilet-ing', I walked out of the toilet, like duh right. THEN, a BRAINLESS LIZARD dropped on my hair. AHHHHH!!!! how nice!

The conversation was like this.

Me Nallina

She was holding my shoulder when I walked out. Then she let go, (for 2 secs) obviously if she let go its possible for her to touch my hair. So without thinking, I asked...

Eh, is there something on my hair? (asked her this eventhough in my heart I was like 'are you touching my hair?')

Huh? What? (comes nearer)..and she saw something...
(silently-thought it was a tree branch, was about to use her hand to take it off)

Note that I wrote comes nearer? means she was actually far behind. Not possible for her to touch my hair.

AHHHHHH!! LIZARDDDD!!!!

Really? ( I didnt trust her cuz she's always sarcastic, but..)
AHHHH!!! (for the fun of it)

AHHHHHH!!! OH MY GOSH!!! YERRR!! LIZARD!!!

AHHHH!!! ( I think God make me shake my head. I didnt knows thats a lizard but I started shaking it, really hard)

So the lizard fell off, phew!

LOOK! (pointes at the lizard)

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! OOH MY GOOODDNEESSS!!!
You mean it really fall on my head?

Ya, duh! you think I was joking?

DUUHHH. omgoodness. Your scream sounds really fake. omgosh omgosh omgosh.... (I said that like 20 times?)

*laughs*

Its not funny. omgosh. I hate lizards. eeyyyerrr.

Me too.

Then why you laughing? Hey, you nearly touch it kay? Well thanks for trying to shoo that ''tree branch'' away. omgosh.

haha. geez, welcome. (her fav word, geez. haha.)

omgosh. I still can't believe a lizard fell on my hair!! (sobbing away..well, almost!)


We went back to canteen. Nallina told Cecila the lizard story. She laughed. :( so the lesson of the day was:

KEEP SQUIRMING! :P

so if the lizard falls and you squirm, it goes away. :)


We continued our talk. It was still raining you see, and theres some rain water leaking in the canteen. I didn't know, I stood just right beside the pile of water on the floor. and a drop of water drip on my hand..

I shooed it away, while screaming and shouting AHHH! as I thought it was another lizard fall...

Then they laughed again. :( and Nallina said, so the lesson is:

DONT STAND UNDER THE ROOF

and what are you still doing here? ;P

What a day man seriously. 1st worm, 2nd lizard, 3rd water leakage. urgh!

Its like, bak kata pepatah ''sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga lagi''. sadnya.

Btw, the 3 of us really keep squirming once we thought of that word. ;D

Kay, I shall stopped being so pissed. urgghhh! Therefore, I'll go take my supper :) yay food! so nights! :)

No comments: