Friday, June 19, 2009

wide smile. ;)

Okay. Im slowly getting over it. Trying to think about the bad sides of it. heh. Oh wells, whatever lahh. I. Dont. Care. Already. :D
ya right la kae!
Anyways, this week is DJ's sports day right? and its also the giving away results week. Oh. Its also prefect's camp. SO, we have no homework. :D oh i'm happy. No homework for one whole week. *wide smiles* Teachers' not attending classes. Prefects not there.. yada yada...
Tonight's sleep is gonna be fun and funny. 3 sisters wearing the same pants and same shirt. Come on, imagine. So cute. haha. I'll try to get a pic just so you can understand me. :)
If you are blurr, Im referring to my elder sis, younger sis and I.
Oh you know they can make lame jokes? *breath* I hope I could sleep well.
wokay, off to sleeeep. or should i say laugh?

No comments: