Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Busy days.

Omgosh!

Friday:
  • Unggul unggul unggul. The only thing I look forward now is UNGGUL on friday. :) Be proud unggul-rians.! ahah. See people, how I dislike my whole week until I have to look forward to just a 2 hours of cheer every week. How sad. And and the only time I get to have fun is also gona be a tiring time.

Saturday:
Whoa! A tiring and fun day. Except the school part in the morning, that ain't fun.
  • Went to school that morning, extra homework piled up. Can't even touch my homework today. Why? because..
  • Afternoon, went to Taman Megah Badminton Hall to play with church friends.
  • At night, went Theng Yen's sweet sixteen :) it was great. Had bbq, pictures upload next time laa.

All these things are back-to-back. So damn tiring, lack of sleep already. Some more theres more activities on this very fun day, I need more sleep! Thought I can get back my sleep on Sunday, but..

Sunday:

  • Didn't go chruch. Wanted to get a little more sleep. but no, homework again. So I did my homework, cause I have no time in the afternoon..
  • Went Bron Win's house to do some freaking BM Sinopsis thing. Her house and everything so nicee. :D Except for her annoying dog which scratch me. Oh dear, it bleed. THANKS TO BRON WIN!!
  • At night, went dinner with my cousin. He came here last last week to start his college in Subang. So we brought him out to not make him feel so prison-ish. He is so weird I tell you, keeps laughing to himself throughout dinner. -.- guess he misses home food. lol.

Monday:

  • School school again. So sien. Oh and I went tuition with my sis this day, erm we actually walk there cause its very near. So I was enjoing the cool breeze when it suddenly rained halfway. Omgosh! We were wet. But it was just sooo funny. haha!

Tuesday:

  • Which is like today.. I realized that I suck in add maths. And that I'm the dumbest in my class. Actually I realize that on the 1st day of school. But still. It doesn't make any difference realizing it now or later. And I have sooo many homework to do.

I asked Bron Win...

Me : Is it so many homework or so much homework?

Bron : Many. Because you can count them.

Me : But there is just toooo many till I couldn't count them. Can I say that I have so much homework since I couldn't count them all? Does it make sense?

Bron : Haha. Yeah. It does. *smiles*

So you see..I have so much homework. Couldn't count them all. And I'm extra tired. I have soo many pictures to upload too.. Lets see, my Beijing pictures are still in draft, thats like November 2008's one. lol. New year's eve, Johor Bahru, Theng Yen's. Theres still more I guess.. My oh my! this year sure is busy! sigh.

No comments: