Sunday, January 4, 2009

Singapore Mandai Zoo.

Singapore Mandai Zoo. :)

Cantiknya parrots ini!. <3>

Aren't they pretty? :)

Nice shot jie! <3
White tiger! *rawws* :0




Okay. This is a hippo. Doing its 'business'. I know, so disgusting right. Some more right infront of the glass! My goodness. Oh and not only we saw this hippo shitting. We saw a tiger and a komodo dragon doing the same thing too. Yuck! Its like a ''come lets watch shitting today''!? thing.

Btw, I learnt something interesting. You know when a crocodile and a hippo fights, guess who will win? Anyone? Yes? Wrong! Its the hippo. x) Learned that from the tour guide beside us -.- so she said when you have to go to these two animals in the river or wherever for survival, go to the crocodile ;)

And. The Komodo dragon that shitted too? *point down* OK, the thing that I learnt is that whenever the baby komodo hatches from its egg, the 1st thing to do is..? Anyone? Nope, wrong! Its to run for its lives. yeah. Sad isn't it? Or else the elder ones will have them for meal. Poor little thing you! Imagine if they were slow, my goodness! their parents would probably go like ''yummy!!!''


Komodo Dragon.



Kangaroo. :) hop hop hop.

This is how far a kangaroo can jump. You see the orange orange thingy from one end of the picture till the other end? Thats how far. Four of us couldn't even cover a jump of a kangaroo! x)


This is an Emu. Freaks me out when I stand close to it. It looks like its looking for a place to peck on me.


But I tried taking with it again. Diff position. Lol. NOW it looks like it found something in my pocket. Gona dig it already. So right after taking, I quickly walked aside. It stands up again, THIS time it step on my foot. SO SMART! Fine, my feet's fault la, go step so close to its leg!

My cousin kena too. Her's is ankle. Lol. So we learnt not to stand close with an emu. ;)

Baboons and their pink ass. I also learnt that the pinker the ass is, the king shall it be.

And for two diff sex of pinkest ass, they will mate. ;) haha.


Ellie! Ellie-phant. :) Reminds me of pocoyo. Ahh, the cutest cartoon. :D agree?
aha. Here you go..next animal is Elephant!



I introduce you Jye yi, the baby African Elephant!

And. Kae yi the another Baby African Elephant.
Really, I dont wana be this elephant. Its the weirdest thing. It has four eyes, two mouths, and.. its just very unusual and mainly, its scary!


This is the grown up Asian Elephant.
Still, its the weirdest thing.


This is my cousin, Isabelle. :)
*hugs*

Inuka, the Polar bear!

I have one little polar bear (and a seal) on my bed! Bought them from this place too in Std 6 when we have our trip there. This polar looks like its doing ''Oh boy oh boy!'', you know the slang and the action Mickey Mouse always does? yeah, that one.

Rhino!

You know that rhino's horns are made out from their own hair? Yes. Million thick strong bundle of hair made horns for rhino! Amazing isn't it?

Rest! :) for a while, because of our tired legs that walked for hours.


Will ya just take a look at the tree's roots? Sure its an old tree!

Jye yi, and her Zebras.
Madagascar's Zebra, Marty. :D she loves.
Look at the extreme sunglasses she's wearing! :D she loves that too.

One step, two steps, three steps, four.

Ostrich. :)

Whats this again? I forgot.
But you know Lion's King's Timun and Pumba? (is that how you spell their names?) anyway. yeah, its the Timun guy. ;)

Btw, Pumba is called a Warthog. :)

Some animal's dead skin.

Giraffe. :)

More giraffeees.

Some more giraffeeees.
..more like some more humans!
Cuz there are only two giraffes.

*smiles*


What a happy and enjoyable day. :) Thanks to daddy and mummy. Love you two! I learnt lots of stuff, gain lots of knowledge, and also people around me gain some too, thats if they read my blog la. haha. Tho it was really hot and tiring, but its totally worth it. Couldn't forget this day. Fun, laughter, happiness, shock, sweat, whatever I'll remember it all. I hope. x)

School's starting tmr. I better go get some rest. As the busy days start from tomorrow. sigh. Alright. Have a good sleep guys. UPSRs, PMRs and SPMs. Get ready. your preparation starts...tomorrow! Lol. dont freak out. OKay. I better stop here. Nightie nights! Sweet dreams! God bless! Loves. :)

No comments: