Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Its not over.

Heyho! Probably there's lots of smiles and tears today. Happy or sad. Just give glory to God no matter what results you have alright?. Well at least there's no worries. I mean worries have gone. Dont need to worry what you got since its over. Lol. What I am trying to say is that I haven't got my results yet. So I am super duper freaking scared and worry. Wish me luck aiyks? I need it, thank you. ;)

So I am in JB now, enjoying myself. Went one day trip to Singapore yesterday. It was fun fun fun. I went with my family and cousin's family. We went to the ZOO. :) Singapore Mandai Zoo. and Orchard Road and somewhere which has shopping centre all around you. The main purpose is to see Sg's Christmas decoration. So yeah.

I'll post pictures the next post. Will be going Leisure Farm tomorrow. If you are wondering, its in JB. yup. So wish me luck for you know what alright?. thank you much. :)

No comments: