Saturday, December 6, 2008

Goodnight.

Few days ago..sis went to some school KRS camp. So I have the room for myself! Wheee. Okay. Its not a yay-i'm-so-happy-thing. Its just normal. :) Anyway, my younger sister who always sleep with my parents decided to have her 1st sleepover in MY room. hahaha.
So she was like ''you are going to play with me tonight''..and i was like ''no. i'm going to bully you.''
Then she was like '' no. you are going to play with me''...and i was like ''no. i'm going to bully you.''
Then! she was like ''NO. YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY WITH ME''
AND i was like '' NO. I AM GOING TO BULLY YOUUU!!!''


Guess what happen??!?---


We ended up laughing... AHA! how lame. -.- right. Take a look at some pics.

*Com dont wana accept my pics. :( Will post some day if it finally accepts it k? haih. I've visited more than 10 blogs while keep trying. Still don't wana accept. ish.

No comments: