Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The best week.

Church camp. LIFEgame. Think its the most meaningful camp. Its like whatever (''Oh shit. I shouldnt have did this''..''Aiya. Should have bought this''..''Gosh. Why didnt I see the church there'') kinda mistakes in that game could be lived another way in reality. In other words, whatever you did wrongly.. its just a game. In reality, you can correct your mistakes and try not make the same mistakes again. Get it?
Its really meaningful in a way that you can actually try the ''living process''. So yeah. Whenever you see this sort of camp, go and join it, bet you wont regret! Note to my cousins-Jin, Shairn kor: (this is so lame but whatever) You guys should have make it. Like I said, it was meaningful. So come next year ehy? Just so you wont miss another meaningful camp. ;)

I felt I've changed after the camp. Towards the good way of course. Ahh anyway, I went out with some old-school friends today. It was great seeing you all. DINE, you should have come. I know I've said this sooo many times, but yeah, seriously, you should have come.
You guys didn't change much ehy. Good good. Will miss Ji Yin as she is transferring to some school. Tho I didn't see you this whole year, Im sure we'll miss you. And. always remember you. So no worries. Enjoy urself in your new school. Don't freak out on the 1st day of your new school like I did. Aha. It was freaking scary I tell you. Couldnt forget that day. Gosh, its like I dont know anyone and stuff. Yikes.
So anyway, have fun in your new school and study smart and remember us alright? God bless you girl. Oh yeah. So results are coming out reaaalll sssoonnnn. And. I'm freaking, I shall reapeat freaking, FREAKING scared. I hope it'll be good. I hope that I teared not because of bad results but because of joy. :D Joy. joy. I like the sound of it. JOY. Joy to the world, the Lord is come...
Speaking of Joy, Christmas is here. Can't wait. Its gona be full of joy (yea!) :) :) :) Happiness. Laughter. and much much more. Okay, I really gotta go now. So potong wei. But I really gotta go. OK. Ciao. before I get scolded.... ;)

No comments: