Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Beijing.

I'm backk!! and I have loads of fun there. :DD It was awesome. It's the best place to enjoy. It has the best weather. SA tour is also the best. Our tour guide..what can i say? L.O.L. He's funny and he's the best i've ever met. What else? Everything is just two thumb-ups! ;)

We are all exhausted from that trip. BUT its worth it. Like i've said. I'm very tired. SO i will say a little something on some of the pictures down there, wont tell you the whole Beijing story. Too tired. Heh.

¬Enjoy¬


Checking-in..




We all thought it was a lift.
Then everyone said 'ehy?' after entering.
Then followed by laughter... :P


Lamb lamb lamb 'maaeekkk'...

*smiles*

Okaay. There goes day 1. I still have 7 more days pictures to post. Gona do that maybe later or some other days. I really want to put my whole camera photos in here. BUT its gona take forever. Aiya. You know there is 108 pictures in the 1st day and i have only posted 12. ><>

No comments: