Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First week.

First day of school freaks me out. I thought it was going to be another great year. But it turned out to be worst than I thought.

I was quite excited going to school. Not that I'm excited to study, haha, but its that I can see my erm.. awesome friends again. :D And when we berkumpul together for like assembly, Soo came and tell me that I was in some class la, and i thought it was OK laarr.. still have a smile.. :) and when they announce name by name going to our own class, I was speechless, no one I know is in my class. I really mean it. NO ONE i know. Seriously no one you know..and its like I've never seen them before. Almost all new faces. o.0

Omgosh! It was so scary i tell you. And you have to know just how much I hate first day of everything, like tuitions and stuff. I thought it will be a great year, not like last year I transferred here not knowing anyone. Okay, that was freaky too. But my point is that I was so scared cuz I don't know anyone! You will probably tell me '' Mix friends.'' and put a smile on your face. But that doesn't mean I will stop being scared. But still, thankyouverymuch people, who said that and mean it, of cuz.

I just keep complaining to err..everyone I know? Lols. They have probably heard more than once already. And you know what? I'm like the dumbest person there. Not that I mind, but teacher will teach according to their smartness and its very tough you know. sigh.

Thank you people for your comfort and stuff. For listening to my complains too. >< and when I have that ''tears of joy'' thing. You know what does that mean. Thanks so muchhies. All the best in everything you do and make the best out of 2009 kay? *smiles*

No comments: