Thursday, November 12, 2009

.
A Belated Halloween Party! :)
.
Boo!! Scared? haha. -.-


Our props.





Bron Win, Chieng Qian, Kae Yi.
She's the party planer! :)






oh its just the lovely lights I was interested in.





omg. She's Ting Wan.
She looked so different.
haha. Until the end of the day I still asked her:
''Are you sure you are Ting Wan?'' heh.




We loved the staircase.
.
*
.
Its my last week of holiday. I'll start my work on the 16 of nov. Oh God, help me. I'm pretty scared. The feeling of being in a company, the feeling of sitting LRT alone on tuesdays and fridays, the feeling of being scolded by others if I really didn't do a great job, the feeling of....
.
I had my interview last monday. She was soo scary. I'll tell you how scary. You know the woman in Devil wears Prada? I'm not talking about the actress, im talking about the character. Also, she looks like Crurela in 101 Dalmations. FREAKS ME OFF.
.
It was my very first interview in 16 years of my life. My tongue was tied when she asked me questions. Not only that, my throat was dried. I couldn't speak. I could only nod. Urgh. After my interview I thought that maybe I shouldn't even attend, I could rot or maybe study at home. That way, when it comes to Form 5, I will not suffer.
.
But then again, gaining experience in a law firm will be an awesome opportunity, agree? Well at least if I dislike it I could change my mind and not study law when in college. It isn't too late that way.
.
ohhh wells, just bare with it! THIS IS LIFE.
.
*
.
I hate thieves,
why did you do that?
GOSH! I'll pray for you then.

No comments: