Friday, November 20, 2009

I need a break. Just so tired from work.
I miss my bed, so badly.
Don't remember the last Saturday I slept until 1pm.
I.shall.do.that.tonight/tomorrow. :D

Monday;
First day of work. Pretty scared, but it went well. yeah, very very well, I ended up having lunch with my BOSS! =/ Thank God its not just me and her (phew!). There is one of my colleague that joined us. (finally get to use this word, colleague. hah! -.- )

Tuesday;
Happiest day! Why? Because i'm working half-day. :D

Wednesday;
Mum ditched me. She said she'll call me for lunch. Lunch is at 1pm, she text me at 12.21pm ''Can't join you for lunch''. Oh great! I went and eat alone, it rained on the way back. :'( I finally know how great umbrella can be. Shall not insult it even if it is just so so ugly.

Thursday;
Mum said she will join me for lunch. ''CLICK'' my phone's text message's ringtone. Already prepared to get ditched. haha. It was 12.35pm. Mum's name appeared on the screen. "Open'' I pressed the keypad. I read in my heart ''Lunch together. Meet me at level 4''. WHOO! You can totally see my big smiley face. :D See mummy, I really don't want to have lunch myself! And how happy I am to have lunch with you. ;)

Friday;
I brought fried rice there. :) my beloved grandma prepared for me. Am lazy to walk out for lunch! so yeah...


I realize what I hate most is having lunch alone! Working there is fine. I get paid. :) Sitting LRT home isn't that bad, cause I know my way there! Maybe I should bring lunch more often. Hmmm..


*

I guess I can't fulfill some of my plans. Anyways, I will be going to Sheila Majid's concert. I have never heard about her before but yeah I'm going! :) I think I have never been to any concert before, of course apart from my sisters concert. SO can't wait!

OKies, I'm tired already. Stupid thingy can't upload my background! Haih, bye! ;)


I still can't forget that thief.
Freakishly steal my things.
So pissed and annoyed.
WOIJVGNLAIFDGNLV!!
aoiyugtqnglksahabn!
Hmph!



No comments: