Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Here comes the holiday.

.
Tell you a secret:
Holidays are here! ;)
Bet you knew that huh!
.

Pictures come alive from sejarah form 2 text book. ;)

and this one comes alive from the TV. ;)


Oh and this one is just for fun. ;)
Nothing better to do so
I was looking through these trips,
and ah, I miss 'em loads.

*
.
Hey all. I'm guessing that all Form 4s are really joyful at the moment. yeah? Form 4 exam days were already over. :D ;D lets say around 10 hours ago? I'm so happy. Happy is just the right word!


Today we had physics paper only. It was so hard. The last paper of the year didn't end very well. :( my dad came home and asked me;

Daddy Me

Hows your exam today?
Not good. It was so hard.
So how?
Fail lah.

..was what I could only say.

You know how much I hate physics and add maths, can you tell the similarities? They both include calculation. Well at first I like chemistry, but then I realise that it has to do with calculations, I hate it tooo. Bio and sej have to do with memorising, oh I hate it too. Basically I'm just telling you how much I hate studying.
.
I.should.stop.crapping.
.
Omg I've to tell you that my computer sucks.
.
Holidays are here! :) and what I'm going to do is:
  • Learn / Work / Help out in a law firm, which is in a company. ( p/s: Law has nothing to do with calculations) ;)
  • Being a promoter in Kota Damansara
  • Rock climbing!
  • Go for supercamp!
  • Storybooks
  • Shopping!
  • Spend time with my beloved friends
  • Eat
  • Create a facebook (don't laugh Elisia.)
  • Brush up on my Form 4's studies

Heh. I put that the last. Thats about it. :) I'm so bored. I have nothing to blog about. I am not a good blogger. Oh and about the last post, yeah pretty emo huh? I'm good with her already. :) but I guess each of us have move on. Still friends, but maybe just different way of friends. ahhh I don't know what I'm talking about.

Signing off, this is boring! and I'm hungry. Don't remember the last hour I fill my stomach. Bye!

Rock climbing tommorrow after school! whoo!

No comments: