Tuesday, July 21, 2009

for fun.

Woopedoo! Its all about cheer. Oh and guess what? We were informed on monday that we are joining a cheer competition on saturday. like are you serious?

Haha. Wheee! I mean yes cheer is fun. More like DUH cheer is fun. But being told that we have a competition so last minute? Oh dear! We can only practice for like 5 days? Are you nuts? How to perfect it? But of course, we are UNGGUL-ians or what you called the Bananas, therefore WE CAN DO IT. :D

Oh yes, we didn't enrolled ourselves in. Our pengetua sekolah did. So cool right? Who knows she sangat like us. hahah. anyway, its so happifying cuz we are back again. hahah. Can't you see that I keep laughing? Of course you cannot la donkey! urgh, roll eyes. But you can feel it right? RIGHT? HA HA.

Okay okay. Serious!.. Erm. I don't remember what I wanted to say. But whats on my mind now is the sejarah test tomorrow! OMG. BAB 6. Its like in the middle of cheer I have to go back class and sit for that test. How depressing, how potong it is. SO I have to go now, and for now, just for now, its all about sejarah.



FRIM's



cute huh?



Canopy Walk.

Scary at first, but fun all the time. :)


She sangat suka this picture.

Know why?

Because I take punya mahh. hehe.

Shirley. :)

Waterfall.

ohh, I'm wearing a hairband. haha. you see, I usually don't wear hairbands. I mean I dont even have a hairband. Thats hers by the way. So it feels damn awkward. Plus, its yellow. I dislike yellow. Conclusion, I look weird and feel weird. Well I dont know why did I brought this up. Just scroll down laa!









*imitating*



haha. Good one monkey!







Thats about it.
More if I get from yen nee.
My camera upload damn long laa, thats why I used her.
So wait laa!

*

Ta's!



No comments: