Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just as I expected.

Tropicana City Mall's performance:

I have a story behind this.
Next time okay!

I just like the way the skirt opens.


Thanks to this paper,
all our routine is inside,
without it, I'll forget the moves!


*
The story begins:

How stupid can it be? I totally guessed it wei. When we were having our lunch, I asked Cecilia and Nallina ''What happens if they suddenly called and say that the competition is cancelled?'' They both answered me ''I'll kill them wei, we hard core until like what suddenly cancel, that must be stupid.'' Well it turns out to be.


Yes, the cheer competition I mention in my previous post was canceled. Not canceled actually, more like posponed. BUT, they postponed it on the 15th of August (or 8th), whereas the Form 5's will be having their trials on 17th, and the Form 3's will be focusing on their PMR. Therefore, we might all just give up like that.


So what? Get pissed lor! AHHHH! Think about it, we skipped class the whole entire week, just to focus on the cheer competition which was told only less than a week before. Not only that, we called them to ask them about the rules and everything, they said NO RULES. Oh wow, then on Friday when they tell us its postponed they say it must be all-girls. wth.


Hello? If you guys want to set up a cheer competition do it properly la! We are good enough to join your thing already la, now you tell us this sort of things. Oh and only 8 teams competing against each other right? ha ha. Thats like the weirdest thing ever! Our school teacher smsed you guys to ask you questions, you guys didn't answer. Until he have to call you, then you tell us..


no.1 the time you guys are not sure,
no.2 now you tell us the actual postponed date also not sure,
no.3 you now only say must all-girls,
no.4 you probably dont even know which part of Puchong will it be held at,
no.5 you don't even know what you are doing!


What I hated most is that we wasted our whole entire week skipping classes just to perfect our routine in 5 days for the competition that YOU arranged. and it ended up like this.

*BREATH*


Oh wells, I sort of know that it would happen. So I'm still quite good. and for the other cheer members, hmm.. I'm guessing that they are still okay. No tears from any of our team mates, we were still fooling around after we heard that. Joyee and Cecilia still continue basing me as it might be the last one. oh and so much for practicing my cart wheel. -.-

Anyways, we still have loads of fun being together through out the week and laughing around all because ''I'm engaged!'' haha. Its okay, only they understand me. haha. Not only that, my previous stunt group, Nallina, Afiq, Brandon and also our 2 times 1 and 3 times 1 ''thing'' was always awesome. Not forgeting the 'L' and the ''diving'' thing was funny and great. Like I've said, it's okay, only they understand. ;)


Yeah, so much for all this things. When I told my parents and sister,.. they all said the same thing. seriously the same thing!


DAD : Nevermind la, treat this as an exercise.
Me : o.o

Mum: Oh, just take it as an exercise.
Me : o.o


Me : You know what?
..20 seconds later...

Sis : What?
Me : -.- (as usual) my cheer competition...yada yada...
Sis : Oh really?
Me : yes!
Sis : Nevermind la, at least you get to exercise.
Me : O.O

I think thats why we are called a family. :) haha. -.- Okay, I've got to go. Loads of homework to catch up on. I bet on monday everyone will go like ''How's the competition?'' Then we will have to shake our head and say ''It never happened.'' sad isn't it? so much for all the lucks we got. Everyone around the school was wishing us good luck! and now... haih.

Okay okay. I really need to go. ;) Bye!


Kae yi wants to go shopping,
Cecilia is following,
anyone else? ;D



No comments: