Friday, July 31, 2009

chocolate pound cake.


yesterday,

Sis : Daddy. Tomorrow my school having hari koko.
Dad: Oh. You mean chocolate day arr?

-.- daddy you so funny.


today,

BASKIN ROBINS weii. Hope daddy gets for me. :) well i don't think so. Lets see then.


Hmm,

Computer is working pretty slow today. It pisses me off. But come to think that I'm going shopping tomorrow, haha. Everything lightens me up. :D


I. think. that. Taylor Lautner. is. so. hot. Seriously., but on the second thought,

The more you look at him, the more ok-la is he. Heh. He's cute in Cheaper by the Dozen 2 tho. (:

I mean I realise it much earlier, but you know, was just thinking about him a second ago so yeah. OH oh, and I think that Selena Gomez and him are much better together than he and victoria-or-whatever-her-name-is. haha. Selena is pretty. agree?

anyways, its dinner time! catch you real soon. Ta's!

shopping with cecilia,
tomorrow. :)
see ya there girl.

No comments: