Tuesday, August 4, 2009

God has always been the best.


my aunt's toy poodle, name's Brownie.
Its damn small I tell you, but its eyes is damn big.
it stares at you with its biggie eyes,
but still, its very adorable.
Bet you are good at hide-and-seek.
such small little thing like you!
couldn't be found when you hide wei.
;

Hey all, is our exams here or is it like coming soon?
Anyways, I wana go out la. I wana go Bu3's carnival day, I wana go Ikano/Curve/Ikea.
Hmm.. I've gotta wait for my parents to bring me.
When will it be? I have no idea!


So who wana go Bu3's carnival day with me? :)
is it you? haha. tell me okay!
and for those who I asked, faster tell me.
cause I gotta buy coupons from Xiao Ning.
haha. see dear? I remembered! haha.




*



Specially for someone very dear to me, I will not mention his/her name. You know who you are:


My dear friend, HI. (:
I know you are not into any mood now but please know that we are all here if you need us.
Don't worry about anything and leave everything to God.
You know you can trust Him. and I told you that you can count on Him.
Talk to Him, I can assure you that He is the bestest person to go to whenever things like that happen.
He loves you very much, my dear friend, and so do I. :)
He knows what is He doing kay.
Therefore, please take care of yourself.
Its the only thing you can do now.
We do care and of course you will be in our mind.
Until you come back, we would love to see a smile on your face alright? :)
hugs and kisses, xoxo.



very sorry to hear that from you..
you make us aware of some stuff,
well at least you make me aware of it.
even now, I heart you much.
love love.

No comments: