Friday, August 7, 2009

popcorns.

I love staying at home. :) i mean if you compare going to school or being at home, duh i'll choose staying at home. Honestly, being in BALAU is borrring. Lets say if I'm in other classes, i might look forward to go to school everyday. Therefore, its so happyfying skipping school for 2 days. hah.
I have Mc.D for lunch today. Filet-o-fish, french fries, apple pie, strawberry sundae, and coke. So awesome. :) I love it. It just seems so yummy today.. Hey, you know maths Chapter 9 and 10 is much harder than add maths Chapter 9? Err.. that was just a thought. :)

Hmm. I wana watch so many movies, but i've never have the chance to. Like:
1) Transformer
2) Ice age 3
3) Harry Potter
4) The proposal

yes, I haven't watch any of those. Sheesh.


Okay so BU3's carnival is coming soon. The reason i'm going is to see my friends. Well I don't even know whether they wana see me or not. hah! funny mehh? No. (omg. so the cecilia) haha. NOW this is funny. or maybe not?
ANYWAYS, I'll try to pull people along, just so I won't get bored. THEN, Xiao Ning can get her coupons all sold. haih. I'm getting bored.
IT's FRIDAY. It's usually the happiest day throughout my week. But, let's just blame the weather, shall we?
Or maybe not, I still feel very colourful tho. Did you realise, well I just did. Oh wells, even higglytown's hereos feel sad because there is no snow. haha. I didn't watch okay! I heard the TV. younger sister watching la!
Kay, Ta's! for now.
P/S: stay strong, my dear friend.
God loves you and so do I. :)

No comments: