Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Don't spoil them.



this is so cute, its a baby BMW car.


Let me tell you about this car;
If any child has this car, I would say they are spoiled, so so spoiled.
Guess what? Its cost RM 866.50.
Ohhh I'm so serious!
800 over bucks of this little no-battery-use-ur-own-leg-energy car can cost you this much,
GOSH! its sooo unworth it.
and the child would probably use it maybe 20 times? and thats it.
If you are that materialistic until you have to get this BMW car for your child,
please, save that money for other things,
you are sooo spoiling them you know.
RM 866.50 weii, no kidding. I actually wonder whats that 50 cent for. heh.
Please laa, that child wouldn't even appreciate it, seriously.
now you have got to agree with me!


though its really cute and nice. ;)


now theres my little sis.
too big for it huh? ;)

*

Bron Win Chelsea, Ho

Eh Chelsea, if you can choose another name, what will you want it to be?

Manchester. :) Manchester Ho.


HAHAHAH. I find it very funnny. xD I keep thinking about this two sentence and I keep laughing to myself over and over again. I bet there's lots of people asked you this questions already, right Chels? Haha. Its just so funny laa.


and then today;

Bron Win Chelsea Me

Its so cool if your husband's name is Manchester.

Yeah.

Then it'll be like Manchester and Chelsea.

I support Manchester, then later my husband support Chelsea wor.

Nevermind la, you support your husband then your husband support you mahh.

awwww. :D



Amanda Yee Munn Me

Ask you all something. Imagine if you are in the middle of the ocean with nothing around you. No island just nothing. Then there's a shark chasing you, how can you not let the shark chase you?

Errr.. I don't know.

I know. You chase the shark back laa. :D (eh I mean it you know)

NOOO!! -.-
Oh.

You just stop imagining la.

YESS!!


hahahaha. I see.
Its dinner time. ;) got to go.

1901 hot dogs is cheaper today.
go and get one. :)
Ta's!

2 comments:

Natalyn said...

HAHAHA.
You make me laugh, kaeyi.
This post literally shouts "KAE YI".
hehh. Take care, hun. (:

kaeyi said...

NAT! hi (: haha. you take care too. imissyou much. loves.