Friday, August 14, 2009

heyhey! (:
I've watched THE PROPOSAL. So damn nice :D It's very much like The Holiday. I like it and I so wana watch again. Some think it's more of a girl movie, maybe a 'he' will not like it. But still, its very nice la. I would say a 'yes' to watch, even if you are a guy okay. It that sort of movie which I like, laughter.tears.romance. lovelovelovelove it.


Computer is working so slow today. It pisses me off! Whatever I click I have to wait for at least 30 seconds, then only it got to the page I wanted. Urgh, annoying much.


I.gained.weight. 1.5kg due to the lamb I ate that day. The lamb was so good I tell you. Home fried lamb. So there you go, eat eat eat. at last, gain lorr! and Bron Win say 'maybe NOW you weight again it will go back to normal', I said 'no lar!' but anyway I still went home and tried. haha. and..


The weighting machine is spoiled. ;0 I so did not spoil it okay. I stepped on it and it got stuck, so that time I weight 52.5 kg. -.- (thank God its spoiled, not the reality, I'll faint if I gained 10kg in one day wei) and once I stepped down, it remained there. Oh damn! I told my mummy, I said we need a new one. There goes a conversation.


Mum Me


If we get a new one we need to get the gla-
Glass one!
haha, yes. I think it displays some 'Welcome' word or maybe 'weighting'.. or dont know what la!
Oh really? Maybe it says 'You are overweight'.
Where got like that one?
'You are underweight'. 'You eat too much'. 'You need to stop smiling, you look very ugly'.
Uh-huh. Are you okay?


Chun Kiat borrowed me his Transformers movie. ;D told my dad. He was like 'Okay okay. Lets watch it tonight!'
yeah, so ill be watching it tooo. Like duh right. Thats the point of borrowing. -.- thank you, you! You make my weekend much more interesting. (Eh eh, dont perasan!) ;)
I wanted to say a lot more. BUT I've forgotten, as usual. Maybe the next post? Or maybe I'll forget about it for a long time. Anyways, its Transformer's time. So I've got to go. :)
Before that,

Moral Kerja Amal
so damn fake

this is not call 'cutting the leaves'
or
'to fake cutting the leaves'
this is called.. 'posing'! ;)



'Saya sedang mengelap perabot dengan menggunakan bulu ayam'.

haha. I'll never do this thing in my life.

IF I do, I'll be sick the next minute. Trust me!

I'm. allergic. to. dust. eww.

so erm.. Is this the right way to mop?

Come on, I don't know la.

I'm soo gonna marry a rich guy one day and he has got to get a maid!

Will appreciate her so much. ;)

*

Transformer's starting.

I'm gona sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

Ta's!

No comments: