Saturday, August 29, 2009

A start of something new.



I went for the rock climbing course in camp5 today, with Bron Win, the girl above. It was awesome. You should try it, no regrets, need any infos, ask me! I'll be happy to help. :)


The course is 4 hours. They teach you how to tie ropes and then you can try climbing. :) It was scary at first, I didn't manage to climb it to the top during the first round. On the 3rd or 4th try, I manage to the top. yeah baybeh! It was quite high up, and I've got to tell you something, its worst than Cheer! seriously, worst than straight extension in cheer. ohmy!


I tried a few walls. One was the manual belays where Bron Win has to belay me. Oh I trust her, only on walls okay! Not in school. hhehe. Kidding la, laugh Bron laugh! yeah. Then I tried the one without any ropes, its just you and the mats. Its damn scary. Will hurt your bones one you know! thats if you fall. But there will be a spotter to catch you if you fall. Just like cheer. haha. Bron was spotting me.


So yeah I made it to the top again, heh, then I slide down. Then there was this part where I went halfway and I jumped down. I was suppose to climb all the way up, cross over it, then walk down the stairs. Instead, I climb halfway then I realize I wana take a look at the upper side. So I came down and take a look then I dare not go back again. aiyks.


I really look forward to trying the auto belays where its the machine that pulls you down. Thats probably the safest and the funnest. It is because, well honestly, you can trust the machine more than your partner. So therefore its safe. Lets say if its you alone climbing, your partner did not turn up that day, thats the only one you can go. :)
yeap, looking forward to climb again on friday with you Bron Win. :) right after school. haha. Eh Bron, I suddenly thought of this, how to fit our school bags in the locker arr? oh ya. well at least you can put yours in your car, but for me how? urgh. I don't wana leave it outside laa.


*
On friday, I went to Bron's mum's shop to help her out. City Bakers in Kota Damansara. I was more of the gun price girl. haha. You'll know what I mean soon. Okay I'm pretty tired having my 4 hours course today, so let the pictures do the talking alright, or just see what I wrote laa. :)



went to her house in the morning.


oh yeah I was part of the cashier too. ;)
was fun much.


tray of sugar rices / sprinkles.

the gun price and the girl.

BEWARE! ;D

she can make you cost RM0.50 or less.

Well she made Bron Win cost RM3000 only. haha.

-

Ta's! Will put more pics soon,

com doesn't wana upload my pics again.

No comments: