Saturday, September 5, 2009

Something fun to do.

I was trying to hang myself upside down.
I mean, after this was taken.
.
hey ya'll! Rock climbing was good again. :) anyone wana join? Come along with me. ;D So anyways, I went there right after school. I was actually rushing there, but when I reached 1u, bron called cuz she saw the sign written ''Opeing hours 2pm'' Oh thank you LeongBronWin. We waited outside like a dungu, until the doors were open.. We're the first one there!

lying down on gum balls, delicious ;)

your head la, i'm climbing up. like duh right. -.-

We were not sure whether we are allowed to bring our cameras in or not. So I asked Bron Win to sneak it in. AS USUAL, she being the goodie good was scared. It always happens in school. ''Eh bron, teman me go toilet''. ''I scared la''. ''Scared of what?''. ''Teachers. Later they mark me ponteng''. ohmymy! So ended up I did the sneaking in thing. Anything happen to me or the camera? No! Bron, you have to learn. ;)


I like this picture. simply because of my skills.
aha, and because my fingers are there. ;D

okay okay kae, enough.

I don't really like the pics we took and that explains why I only have 3 here. I mean I like but not like like. We have to take nicer ones, and moree. yeap, thats all. Nothing much to blog. It has been a boring week in school. Oh no wait! We disected fish. :) yea actually its pretty boring, I wana disect frog laa. sheesh. They are much more interesting. I like. School has been boring and normal. I hope I like my class moree. For now, I don't enjoy schooling, thanks to being in Balau.

Alright, got to go. :)

Continue doing my BM homework.

Lets see, 70 peribahasa to type out in com,

plus, the meanings. I no need to sleep already lah!

No comments: