Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I want!


aha. MY nike bottle to be. ;)
I don't know why but I've been wanting this bottle since Form 2.
I can buy, but parents don't agree me spending 40 bucks on bottles.
So yeah, thats why I Love My Friends. :D
erm, next year's birthday? Or christmas present? ehe, thank you. :)

Chels say she will buy this for me.
she say this one better than the picture below..
Hi Chels, you know I Love You. :)

I don't mind this too.
But I would much much prefer purple.

This one is sooo pretty if its purple,
tho its quite big.
I couldn't google the purple one,
and it really pisses me off.

This is also very pretty IF its purple.
Pink a bit the anti-biotic right?
Bottles can be preettyy too you know.


So conclusion, I like it because of the purple. ;D
Their purple very nice compare to other purples.
Well actually I don't mind the 1st and 2nd pic's bottle.
So yeah, I'm done! :D


*
She's my sister,
I LOVE HER.
and oh boy is she getting cuter or what!
(children are always cute okay)
Some spy agency! :P
her ballet-hairband makes her look funny.
ahaha.
betrayer!


ahh, I shoot you!


and you die! ;P

No comments: