Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hey ya'll. :) want a bedtime story? Here goes.. *Before that, remember I put those dots is because my com has problem spacing okay? :) Now you can go on.

Once upon a time, in a faraway kingdom, there live a king and a queen. The king was sitting on his throne with his ''stick''. ( Im sorry I don't know whats that called ) The king was crowning his people with his erm, stick. People have been obeying and helping him out, thats why.
.
One day, while he was crowning his people in the villages, his stick broke into two. Just then, the princess walked pass. The king accused the princess for breaking it. The princess was thrown into the dungeon. ''Guards, take care of the dungeon!'', was what the king said.
.
The princess was so sad until she cried all day for her father did not believe her. While the guards were asleep, the poor princess ran away. The next morning, the guards hurried to tell the king. Instead, the king said "Hooray! Hooray! Let's throw a party tonight for the princess had ran away from home!'' Everyone in the castle was confused. Still, they obeyed him.
.
During the party, the king was drunk. He then fell asleep on his throne. ''ZZZzzzz'' On the other hand, the princess was singing in depression. Suddenly, a prince came, he rescued her, and brought her away with his horse. She then returned to her castle and leave her crown behind, on her father's bedside-the throne. She said to her father quietly, ''Father, I'm leaving. Here, take this crown, give it to someone who needs it more than me''. She gave him her last kiss, cover him with blankets before she leave again.
.
Now the next morning, the king woke up knowing well that he had dream last night. He told the queen that he had dreamt about a prince going to rescue his daughter. He was so afraid. Just then, he turned and saw the crown on his bedside-the throne. He knew at that time what should he do.
.
"Guards, go and find my little princess in the woods!'', said the king with a burden in his heart. ''Right away!'', replies the guards. The king understood whats happening, ( well my readers, do you? ) he told his story to his best servant. He said while waiting for the arrival of his princess, ''I dreamt that my princess was taken away by the wrong prince, but thank goodness it was just a dream, but on the other hand, my princess really did come back and gave me her crown. Now that she doesn't want to be my princess, I felt that I lack of something. I was wrong, I guess I should really be proud of having her as my princess!'', cried the king.
.
When the princess was back, the king had a greater party for her. Now everyone in the castle was fill with joy and the king didn't get drunk and repeat the whole. cycle. again. THE END! :D
.
Well I hope you enjoyed it. :) I told this to my dear younger sister. Eventually she cried. Awww, not just once but twice. We acted it out actually, haha. I was the king and she was the princess. Sorry that its not prince and pincess okay. Also, I apologise if you don't understand me or that my english suck, or that my story line suck. But oh wells, as long as it takes effort thinking and writing. ;p
.
Have a good night sleep. Ta's! :)
Oh yay,
BBQ awaiting me! :)

No comments: