Sunday, September 6, 2009

I realise,

I'm here blogging at 12:54am realising how the world changed so fast, how people changed. In the beginning, you said ... But now, its just months! ohmy. and you ...
.
I would like to explain moree but I guess I shouldn't. Probably because you might read this and this is bad. Bad you know, bad. I will just leave you people with question marks in your head. If you don't like question marks (?) tell me you wana know, I might tell. :)
.

Someone please come and tell me how lucky I am,!

*
.
I'll probably embarass myself by telling you this. But I don't care, it doesn't make me feel left out, weird, lame, or yeah you named it. I DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK. :) there, I just said it. Note the smiley face. haha. Everyone, yes I mean EVERYONE is using facebook and everyone has one. People are asking me why shouldn't I have it. Well, you just wait laa.
.
You know what my mum is doing at this late hour? Its 1:05am by the way. She is face-booking. :) yes I'm serious. Even my mum has a facebook! jie, did you know? I bet some of your mums have it too right? haha. Mum these days are so cool. heh.
.
So anyways, I better be going. Oh before that, I'm so proud of myself. I finished 3 karangans today. ;D 3 you know, 3! Threeee. aha. Today is just about me and karangans. But too bad, I didn't bond any friendships with my karangans. and I slept late last night doing the tatabahasa I mention in my previous post. AHH, now I'm done with BM homework. *big big smile*.
.
uh-huh. yeah I should go. If not Chun Kiat will start saying ''See you say bye but you haven't offline yet!'' yup, for real. Ta's! everyone.
.
Note the dots (.)
it is because my com has problem spacing.
Therefore, I'm using dots from now on :)
Good night.

No comments: