Friday, September 11, 2009

I love Fridays.
Anyways,
As promised, here goes, Miss Leong.
Go ahead and grab all you want. ;)

Don't I look like I kena bash in my eyes?
Thank you la Bron win for putting eye liner for me.
Now, you happy?
Aiming for my target.
Wooh!





nahh, your favourite picture, miss.

Zoom IN!
Box of loves. :)
Mini heart-shaped loves.
ahhh, serious.
haha, yeah right!


and I did labeling. :)
When waiting for the oven to go ''Ting!''
ahhh, eating time.
Bron's don't-know-who baked sponge cake,
and I brought some home. Thanks. ;)

*
I've been tagged by Mei Xuen. I did it for her. awww. haha. I canceled most of the questions tho cause some I don't understand mahh. -.- and also some very useless one. haha. you know it yourself okay mei xuen ;P Plus, some people don't understand mandrin, so they don't know how to read. Thats why I keep it short and nice. :D ya, it was an excuse actually. heh.

1)大名: Whats that? Is it like my name or something? aiyo, first one then don't know already. -.-
2)生日: 24th of april
3)谁传给你的: Mei xuen
4)生日想拿到什么礼物: Oh!oh! Nike bottle, purple ;) I will post which type in the next post! haha.
5)想做的事: Travel around the world.
6)跟谁出去最幸福+快乐: ma family and friends. They're awesome. :)
7)圣诞节想做什么: Go out, spend time, open presents. Anything will be fine. :)
8)最想跟谁庆祝圣诞节: Everyone?
9)最近在做什么: Studying and waiting for hols.
10)最喜欢的一首英文/华文歌: I like all songs.
11)喜欢什么颜色: purple and babyblue ;D ;D I love 'em all too, actually.
12)半夜敢不敢上厕所: Dare, why not?
13)你现在最恨谁: you larr! I'm kidding. laugh laa. I love everyone.
14)体重多少: 41kg. Thats the last time I checked, my weighing machine spoiled already :(
15)今天天气热吗:yes, very. I'm melting.
16)如果忙完了你最想做什么: Dream.
18)你晚上睡觉会不会尿床: LOL! gosh, I can't stop laughing. ahaha.
19)你有没有吃过夜宵: Like duh, every single night!
20)你比较喜欢爸爸还是妈妈: Both of them. They're so great lahh.
21)你会抽烟吗: No, why you wana teach me arr?
22)喜欢吃冰吗: erm, I don't know how to. I like ice-cream tho. :D
23)喜欢下雪吗: yeah, I've experienced it.
24)希望再被tag吗: I don't mind, as long as its in English. ;)
25)你喜欢等人吗: NO!
Who's in for Starbucks?
I wana get one!
and I will get one.
Wokay, bye.

No comments: